Magnetic Island Ferry bookings
Fantasea Cruising Magnetic – takes you there and brings you back (if you decide to come back!)
Fantasea’s comfortable ferry, Fantasea Arcadia, safely and efficiently transports you and your vehicle to and from Magnetic Island. Departures operate from Townsville throughout the day and the travel time is a mere 40 minutes. Explore and enjoy Magnetic Island at your own pace with Fantasea Cruising Magnetic!
You may use our online ticketing system to book for walk-on passengers only (up to 20 total) or passengers (up to 5 per vehicle) and vehicles if less than 5.0 metres in length.
Please note that advance reservations are required to transport vehicles and that due to loading tide restraints, any bookings that are made via our online booking system that are NOT standard vehicles are not guaranteed to travel at the requested time.
Please note: There is an error for our listing in the Townsville North Queensland Holiday and Travel Guide 2014. To book with the coupon in this guide, please calling us on (07) 4796 9300 and present the coupon on arrival at our terminal. Please note this voucher is not valid during school holidays.
Please note if you still try to book online with the above voucher you will be charged full price and refunds can not be offered when you collect your boarding tickets.
Are you booking for:
• A group (20 or more walk-on passengers)
• A vehicle with more than 5 passengers
• A vehicle longer than 5.0 metres in length (truck etc)
• Any non-standard vehicle- Note: Due to loading tide restraints, any bookings made via our online booking system that are NOT standard vehicles are not guaranteed to travel at the requested time.
• A campervan or motorhome
• A family walk-on passenger fare (2 adults, 3 children)
• Any applicable discounts: Magnetic Island Resident; Government Senior Discount (all Australian States); Australian Defence Force (Army, Air Force, Navy), Australian Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance, SES); Visiting Defence Force personnel
If the answer is yes to any of the above, we are unable to process your booking through our online system.
Please contact our friendly staff on (07) 4796 9300 or email us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT YOUR BOOKING
1. Please note that one vehicle is limited to one ticket.
2. Your boarding pass must be collected from our office upon arrival at the terminal. The printout you will receive from the online booking system is for your own records only and cannot be used as a boarding pass.
3. Open ferry tickets may be used for return trips only. If you select this option please be aware that this is a space-available standby ticket and you will be unable to travel on a given departure if the ferry is fully booked for that departure. It is strongly advised to select a time of travel and if your circumstances change during your travels, you then contact our office to change the departure time.
Please find our Conditions of Carriage here.